About our Client
We are working alongside a large organisation based in Victoria, they pride themselves on staying true to core values, Accountable Authentic Courageous, Passionate, Inclusive and Excellence. If you align with these statements, and a Social Worker seeking full time work based in Horsham apply now!
- Salary expectation $70k-$75k + Super + Salary package
- Work for a NFP trying to make a difference to vulnerable people
- Training and Development package
- Flexibility of a Hybrid role
- Uniform allocation
- A great team culture & more!
About the Role
Based in either Horsham as a Social Worker, you will work with the participants to provide mental health support, access to social services, sourcing of temporary accommodation, parenting support, life skills training and referral to specialist health services.
Working within this unique context, the successful applicant will actively participate and contribute to the development of a positive culture aimed towards providing appropriate services for long term unemployed; which could include completing assessments, planning and implementing intervention programs as well as providing opportunities for success.
A considerable percentage of the participants you will be supporting are suffering social isolation, depression or addiction and require support to rebuild their self-esteem and independence.
- Must hold a degree or graduate diploma in Social work, Psychology degree registered with appropriate authority, Behavioural or Social science or Rehabilitation counselling
- Use Evidence based practice model
- Have strong administrative, organisational and report writing skills
- Flexible yet solution based approach
- Experience in providing clinical services to assist vulnerable members of the community.