Social Worker – Mental Health Ward
$115,000 to $120,000 per year
We are seeking an experienced Social Worker to join our team! You will be responsible for assessing patients eligible for admission to our Mental Health Wards and will be an integral member of our team acting as the conduit in building strong relationships between our hospital and Private Practices, Psychiatrists and the GP’s Public Sector.
- Ideally a minute of 5 years’ experience in Mental Health
- Comprehensive knowledge in Mental Health patient assessment
- Strong collaborative interpersonal skills as well as the demonstrated ability to work autonomously.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to proactively solve complex problems.
- This is a category A (high risk) position
Your happiness is important to us! Here are just a few things you will enjoy working with us:
- Flexible working conditions to ensure a healthy work-life balance – we truly mean it, if flexibility is important to you, it’s important to us too!
- Wellbeing programs including options for discounted private health insurance
- Fitness passport
- Commitment to career development, ongoing training and development
- Paid parental leave
- Novated lease opportunities
- Reward and recognition program including vouchers, raffles and awards
Who we are:
Situated in the picturesque Central Coast of NSW, conveniently located 45 minutes from Sydney, Brisbane Waters Private Hospital is a 132-bed hospital. We are small enough to feel like a family, but big enough for diversity of your training, career and future opportunities!
Supported by a team of dedicated professionals we provide patient-centred care in Medical/Surgical, Rehabilitation, Drug & Alcohol and Mental Health inpatient services and outpatient day program services. Although already the largest private Psychiatric and Drug & Alcohol services on the Central Coast, we are growing, with our second Mental Health ward due for completion in late 2023!
Interested in knowing more or want to apply?
Dip Khand, Nurse Unit Manager Mental Health
Email: [email protected]
Applications close: 11th September 2023