Brightside Recruitment is a specialist agency established to provide recruitment, consultancy, and support to organisations and individuals within the Social Work, Allied Health & Wellbeing sector.
At Brightside Recruitment there really is no right or wrong way of doing things. With our forward-thinking approach, we offer a truly bespoke service that is tailor made around our clients and candidates needs so get in touch today and let your potential shine through with Brightside Recruitment.
I’m looking to connect with degree qualified Case Managers, Therapeutic Practitioners, and Social Workers with experience working with at risk children, young people and families. Brightside currently has a number of roles in and around Melbourne within the Child & Family/Child Protection setting. These families are experiencing a range of issues including Child Protection concerns, Domestic & Family Violence, Mental Health, Homelessness, AOD issues, and more.
If you are considering a new role but not sure what’s next, I’d love to hear from you. We’ll discuss what you’ve done, what you want next, and how I can help you get there!
- Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or a related bachelor’s degree.
- 3 years’ experience in either a community or clinical setting providing case management and/or therapeutic services to at risk children, young people and families.
- Demonstrated experience conducting family assessments using a strengths-based approach.
- Demonstrated ability to engage families from diverse backgrounds and cultures, and work in partnership with them to achieve their goals.
- Demonstrated understanding of child protection issues and the ability to identify and address these issues with families when required.
- Must have a VIC Driving Licence
- Must have full working rights in Australia
- Must have a VIC WWCC
- Must have a satisfactory National Police Check
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19