About the Opportunity
Are you looking for an opportunity to work regional?
If you are always looking to go above and beyond in delivering excellent patient outcomes and have a heart for community, we want you!
Join the team at Parkes, NSW for an opportunity to experience regional life on a Permanent Full Time basis or 6 to 12 month contract (depending on candidate availability). This position is responsible for performing high quality ultrasound examinations and procedures and delivering a high standard of patient care. We are looking for people who strive to give 100% in everything they do!
- First and foremost provide compassionate patient care, taking responsibility for patient welfare and confidentiality.
- Perform ultrasound examinations to produce images of high diagnostic quality.
- Assist the Radiologist with interventional procedures, complex scanning techniques and special ultrasound procedures.
- Commit to continuous improvement by maintaining current knowledge and upskilling in new techniques/advances.
You are a qualified Sonographer with experience in General, Obs/Gynae, MSK and/or Vascular examinations, and a current ASAR registration.
You will also have:
- A passion for creating positive change in patient outcomes.
- The ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team.
- A commitment to excellence in everything you do.
- The capacity to balance workload to ensure timely patient care.
- Working rights in Australia.
How You’ll Benefit
- $2,000 relocation allowance
- Accommodation/rental support for 6 months
- Paid parental leave
- Uniform allowance
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Personal and professional training and development programs
- Access to local/team events and rewards
- Competitive salary and allowances
- Exclusive discounts on personal purchases through the Dell Employee Purchasing Program
- Wellbeing Gateway App to enhance your mental health and wellbeing
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (Assure)
If you would like to be a part of Qscan’s mission to pursue excellence in everything we do, please apply now!
You are welcome here. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive work environment where people feel safe and valued for their unique contributions. We incorporate new and different ways of thinking and collaborating in the way we do our business and service our communities.
At Qscan, Environmental, Social and Governance considerations are important to us – we want to further promote innovation and foster creativity while operating in a sustainable way.
We know this sounds ambitious but we also know we can achieve our big goals with a great team. We want the best people working for us. Come join the team. You are welcome here!