Calling all Speech Pathologist Graduates!
Congratulations on completing your university degree – what an achievement!
Now it’s time to find the perfect job to help you consolidate your knowledge and expand your skills. At Smart Solutions Rehab Group (SSRG) we practice evidence-based and innovative healthcare – helping our clients achieve their goals through a modern, active therapy approach to health care delivery.
Some background on SSRG:
SSRG offers our clients a genuine multi-disciplinary healthcare experience with a team of dedicated Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists and Speech Pathologists.
Delivering Allied Health services to the local community since 2003, SSRG is a Sunshine Coast-based locally owned and operated provider, dedicated to delivering high quality allied health services to adult NDIS and community age care clients between north Brisbane and Wide Bay.
We are a supportive, inclusive, and passionate multi-disciplinary team of allied health professionals who value collaboration, diversity, and professionalism. We love seeing our staff succeed and are committed to supporting our team as they develop their skillsets and pursue their areas of specialisation.
We are committed to supporting our clients achieve their goals and believe in a person-centered approach to everything we do – whether it be learning to ride a bike, re-learning beach fishing, independent cooking, and meal preparation, managing chronic pain or supporting social communication. We are committed to Evidence-based therapy and client centered best practice in the community.
We provide therapy services across a range of funding models. This means that as a New Graduate therapist at SSRG, you are able to consolidate a range of skills that you just spent the last few years of your learning. It also means that as you build your skills and develop areas you enjoy working in, there is room to grow, with long term career pathways into specialisation.
Our New Graduate Program:
As a new graduate health professional with SSRG, you will be part of a team that is supportive, respectful, and invested in meeting your support needs and career aspirations.
We have a limited number of opportunities for New Graduate Program in 2024.
SSRG is committed to ensuring that all our graduates receive the support they need to become confident practitioners, delivering high quality clinical excellence.
Our New Graduate program includes the following:
- Comprehensive onboarding and training provided on commencement and direct supervision and support provided by our skilled and experienced Clinicians
- Weekly CPD
- On-site supervision and support EVERY DAY
- 1:1 Mentoring with a senior clinician
- Ongoing opportunities for career progression and professional development through our employee progression program
- Ability to collaborate with MDT, doing joint sessions and projects where necessary
- Regular social and team building events
- Modern, equipped offices with spacious work areas for you to collaborate and connect with your team
- Support from a skilled team of operational staff
- Tablet and laptop provided + access to company vehicles
What you’ll need:
- Formal qualifications in Speech Pathology
- Registration with Speech Pathology Australia once graduated
- Current Police Check (we can help organise this)
- Current Driver’s License
- Ability to work independently
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- High-level clinical skills and reasoning
- Accurate and articulate documentation and report writing abilities
How to apply:
If you think you fit the above criteria and would be the perfect addition to our New Graduate Program, we want to hear from you!
Please submit your cover letter and resume today via [email protected]