Learn To Fly (LTF) Melbourne is an international flying school that offers innovative flight training programs in Hong Kong, Singapore and Melbourne, where our main flight training base is located.
We are also a VET Student Loans provider. We embrace people with ideas and are proactive in discussing ways to improve how the business can be run.
We are looking for a full-time Student Support Officer to join our team on a full-time basis. You will report to the RTO Manager and will be responsible for providing support to help enrolled students achieve their educational goals from initial course commencement through to graduation.
- Proactively provide support to help enrolled students achieve their educational goals from initial course commencement through to graduation;
- Advise students regarding course changes, course progress, payments, attendance compliance and campus services such as counselling;
- Monitoring Course Progress that includes proactive and follow-up actions on preventive and early interventions and actions taken on all notices to affected students;
- Provide and maintain a range of effective student services that support the well-being of the students;
- Effective maintenance and retention of student records and documentation;
- Ensure a positive and safe learning environment in accordance with our policies, procedures and regulatory bodies’ standards frameworks for students;
- Regular reports to CEO, RTO Manager and Student Training Manager;
- Contribute to improvements and innovation in student support programs.
- At least 1 year of experience in the vocational education sector;
- University degree or equivalent strongly preferred;
- Ability to handle complaints and concerns sensitively;
- Customer service skills to provide an excellent student experience by supporting students towards study success;
- High level administrative skills that can be applied across multiple functions.
What we will provide:
- Competitive salary package;
- Great and fun work environment; and
- Free Onsite Parking
We pride ourselves on a work culture that supports and rewards people. This is a great place to grow and develop your career for the long term, we make sure everyone at Learn To Fly lives their best possible life. After all, our people are our greatest assets.