The Student Wellbeing Coordinator promotes, supports, develops, organises, and supervises the Youth Worker Student Wellbeing team and has primary responsibility for the individual case work management within the School.
What do I need for the role of?
- Knowledge of the formal legal Child Protection System.
- Capacity to provide counselling, therapeutic and Trauma Informed intervention, and case management for ‘at risk’ youth.
- Capacity to manage student behaviour, including managing problematic behaviour of ‘at risk’ youth, and develop cooperative behaviour for future prevention.
The bonuses of joining the Carinity team!
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program for our staff and their immediate family.
- Access to extensive not-for-profit salary packaging options (pay less tax).
- Be part of a team who are passionate about delivering care excellence.
- Join a value driven organisation, with a culture of caring for others.
- Ongoing training and development.
How do I apply?
Carinity is after motivated and enthusiastic candidates who are committed to working with Carinity to make a real difference! If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this position or view the position description, click on the links below. Applications should include a brief cover letter and Resume that addresses the Essential Competencies and Experiences.
Carinity actively encourages and invites applications from people with disabilities and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all our positions.
Who is Carinity?
Carinity is a not-for-profit, values-driven organisation, which has been making a real difference in people’s lives since 1949 through comprehensive and integrated community services including residential aged care, retirement living, home care, schools for disengaged youth, disability support, counselling, and youth accommodation. We are passionate about working with young people and families, especially in the areas of child protection, domestic and family violence, and child and adolescent mental health.
Carinity Education Gladstone is a Special Assistance School providing expert, coordinated support and educational opportunity to secondary school aged young people disenfranchised from mainstream schooling.