As the Psychosocial Recovery Coach you will be responsible for providing specialised capacity building supports to individuals with a psychosocial disability, through strong and respectful relationships and skilled coaching. Supporting clients to increase their independence and social and economic participation, and assist participants to take more control of their lives and better manage the complex challenges of day to day living.
On any given you day you will spend time:
- Support participants to understand their NDIS plans and how to get support from mental health services
- Support participants to navigate NDIS service providers and the supports that they provide to achieve their individualised goals
- Coach participants to manage the coordination of their supports independently
- Assist participants to build and maintain a resilient network of formal and informal supports
How you will make an impact!
- Qualification in Social Work, Community Services, Psychology or Cert IV in Mental Health or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in working with people living with a disability or mental health condition
- Full working rights, Unrestricted NSW Driver’s licence.
- Current First Aid certificate, WWCC, NDIS Worker Check, National Police Check
Hard work and effort will have a genuine chance to shine at this organsation.
Environment built for your lifestyle with hyrid working arrangements.
You will work on a variety of tasks and therefore you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn and grow with the business.
Show your creativity and make significant contribution
Because the business is in its growth phase, your position will be extremely important to the success of the company.
Build meaningful connections
Join a close knit team who are all working together for the same purpose. Share your ideas, and frequently collaborate with a team of like-minded people.