Salary Package Range : $60,000 – $70,000 plus Superannuation, annual leave and personal leave entitlements
Happy Peeps an enthusiastic and dedicated company is currently looking for a pro-active and motivated Support Coordinator/Psychosocial Recovery Coach to join our team. This is a permanent full-time salary role of 38 hours per week. Applicants must be available to work Monday to Friday between 8am – 5pm. The role includes salary plus superannuation and leave entitlements. The office is located in Brisbane Western Suburbs and you will be required to work from the organisation’s office and visit clients.
Happy Peeps is a quality mental health business located in Brisbane. We provide services for anyone wanting professional counselling and/or support coordination or support care workers for their unique needs and circumstances. We are an outreach mobile service working in Brisbane and its surrounding areas. Happy Peeps are committed to improving the quality of life for people living with disability. Our professional team strives and are committed to providing the best outcomes for our participants and clients. We are currently expanding and looking for a team member who is passionate about helping others.
About the Support Coordination position:
The Support Coordinator will be required to implement a participants plan to assist people living with disability to meet their plan and personal goals and develop skills. The position will require you to have good organisational skills and excellent communication, interpersonal skills and time management skills. You will be required to work independently and also within our team. As a support co-ordinator you will be required to make a positive impact and support people living with disabilities.
To apply for this position the following is required:
- Experienced and passionate about working with people with disability
- Experience working with people with Psychosocial Disability
- Be competent with computers and Microsoft suite
- Hold a valid Blue card and Disability Worker Screening Clearance (Yellow Card)
- Hold a Queensland Drivers Open Licence and ability to use own car
- Completed NDIS Worker Orientation Module
- Completed First Aid & CPR Training
- Provide a Covid-19 digital certificate
Why work for us
- We provide a positive work culture and supportive team
- We are committed to providing regular case supervision and support
- Provide Support Coordination, Specialist Support Coordination and Psychosocial Recovery Coaching to NDIS participants.
- Provide case management for people with physical, intellectual and psychosocial mental health disabilities.
- Collaborate and work with the participant, family, carers, and other services
- Liase with stakeholders, community services, government agencies and other service providers.
- Have excellent time management skills and be able to work autonomously
- Responsible for psychosocial initial assessment, case noting, reporting and review meetings
- Prepare and maintain up to date and accurate case management notes and reports.
- Be a key point of contact for the participants and ensure the full implementation of the participants NDIS plan.
- Identify, develop, plan, design and coordinate NDIS supports to assist the participant to meet their NDIS and personal goals.
- To ensure the participant and their support network are aware of the principles of the NDIS and the determinations of reasonable and necessary supports.
- Have exceptional communication and social skills and work from a client person centred approach providing empathy and compassion to clients.
- Have strong interpersonal skills such as problem-solving and knowledge sharing skills.
- Have a friendly and positive attitude and approach and be willing to participate within a caring team environment.
- Have extensive knowledge and understanding of the organisations in the region that provide services to NDIS participants.
- Have highly developed interpersonal skills to be able to work within the support coordination team
- Prepare and submit reports for clients who have a change of situation or are at end of their plan and attend review meetings
- Attend team meetings for discussions and planning to support people with disabilities to the highest standards and to achieve the best outcomes
Check us out online
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/happypeeps
- Support Coordination: 1 year (Preferred)
- Australian Drivers Licence (Required)