We are looking for our next Support Coordinator superstar to join our growing team!
What’s in it for you:
- Full induction and ongoing supervision with experienced Team Managers
- Annual professional development and wellbeing allowance
- Motor vehicle allowance
- Competitive market base salary
- Bonus potential
- Team activities
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Flexible working conditions
- Part-time and full-time options available
CR Consulting is the parent entity for Helping Heroes Rehabilitation Service and Community Assist.
Community Assist was established as an NDIS specific provider to support the people of Australia with disability to live independently in the community. Since its inception, Community Assist has grown to providing quality services to over 600 clients from 4 office locations across South Australia and Queensland.
We are a passionate team dedicated to working with clients to achieve and maintain their life goals. At CR Consulting staff are treated as trusted professionals who can deliver high quality, proactive and client focused services. We rise to the challenge, value professional development, and the importance of workplace culture and balance. We currently operate out of South Australia, Victoria & Queensland.
We are seeking experienced Support Coordinator, to join our young, dynamic organisation where culture and wellness is our top priority.
What you would do:
With experience in the disability and/or mental health sector you will assist our participants navigate the NDIS system, understand their funding, link them with registered providers and mainstream supports and assist with exploring housing.
What you will have:
- Bachelor degree in a health related discipline
- Previous support coordination experience
- Have an understanding of the NDIS framework
- Knowledge and experience working with clients with complex conditions
- Experience or knowledge with the exploring housing process desirable
- Have a passion for making a difference in people’s lives
To apply, attach your CV & cover letter to the ‘Apply now’