Want to combine your strengths as a clinician, managing your caseload and develop your leadership skills in a supportive and welcoming values based community?
We are a fun, vibrant and motivated group who enjoy our work, love our customers and love working for Northcott! Bring your amazing personality to Northcott and you will thrive in this position!
This opportunity is offered on a full time basis and is open to OT’s ready to lead and mentor a multi disp team.
As the Therapy Team Lead you will:
• Provide timely, evidenced based, person centred therapy services to children and adults with a disability within a multi-disciplinary team.
• Develop, mentor and support a multi-disciplinary team of therapists to deliver best practice therapy across Parramatta North and surrounding areas.
• Assist the Service Managers in driving and achieving the team targets.
• Take responsibility for and effectively manage local customer concerns on behalf of your team.
• Champion and promote the Northcott Culture and Values
• Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy with full AHPRA registration.
• Knowledge of strengths-based practice, as well as family and person centred approaches.
• Willingness to undertake leadership and/or management training.
• Excellent communication skills – written, oral and listening.
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• NDIS Worker Check
• NSW Working with Children Check.
• Current Driver’s License with access to own vehicle (reimbursement for KM’s is available)
• Certified proof of Working Rights in Australia – Passport or Australian Birth Certificate.
• Completion of NDIS Worker Orientation Module
• Current First Aid & CPR are desired – can be obtained/renewed after you commence.
Why work for Northcott?
• We are a friendly and supportive team in Parramatta and the wider therapy teams across NSW ACT VIC & QLD.
• We have a family friendly hybrid model workplace with flexible hours for staff to manage your home and work lives effectively. Talk to us about your preferred hours and days of work.
• You will receive peer supervision and opportunity to attend regular therapy forums.
• 2 weeks paid Professional Development leave (pro rata).
• 5 weeks paid annual leave and additional paid parental leave (pro rata).
• Multiple employee benefits, such as discounted gym & health fund membership, discounted motor vehicle services and entertainment cards.
• Novated Lease Arrangement for vehicle if desired.
• Salary Packaging is available to help boost your take home pay (pay less tax!). Contact us if you would like a 1 on 1 consultation to share how Sal Pack could benefit you at Northcott or click here for a quick calculator
Northcott are a values-based organisation that strives to foster a workplace culture based on our core values. We are:
Innovative because we develop new ideas and solutions with creativity in anticipation of changing needs
Respectful because we believe that everyone’s voice is unique and that they have the right to be heard
Brave because we have the courage to stand up for people with all abilities even in the face of adversity
About Therapy Services:
Northcott Therapy provides support to children, young people and adults with a range of disabilities including intellectual disability, physical disability, autism and global developmental delay. Assessments and therapy are conducted in a family centred way to enable the customer to live as independently as possible at home, in education or work and in the community. Northcott Therapy provides timely and evidence based therapy and clinical support to people with a disability, their families and support networks by providing information, support, training and advice within a capacity building approach. Learn more about Therapy at Northcott here
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Hannah Read Service Manager. 0466417443