- Better together – join our caring team of mental health clinicians
- Better you – leadership role delivering an impactful program in suicide intervention
- Better rewards – take home more with tax free income of $18,550 each year
360 Health + Community is a person-centred health service providing care and support to people when, where and how they need it most. Our teams deliver programs across Western Australia to help body and mind including Mental Health, headspace, Healthy Lifestyle, Street Doctor, NDIS Support Coordination and NDIS Therapy.
The Active Life Enhancing Intervention (ALIVE) Program is a person-centred, recovery focused suicide and self-harm intervention program. Over 3 months, intensive psychological interventions including counselling and service linkages are provided to achieve reduced risk and improvements in the level of associated psycho-social disability. The ALIVE Team Leader provides day to day management of a dedicated, multidisciplinary team of clinicians across multiple north and south metropolitan locations. This includes supervision of key staff, working collaboratively with the senior clinicians as the leadership team, and supporting the Senior Manager in reporting and other requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Tertiary qualification in Psychology, Nursing or Social Work and AHPRA or AASW registration
- Human Services sector experience, with clients who have complex needs
- Demonstrated capability to effectively lead a multidisciplinary team and manage business requirements while considering the individual and collective wellbeing of the team in a professionally demanding environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships (internal and external) and respond to situations requiring negotiation and conflict resolution
The position is full time however part time hours will be considered. The full time equivalent salary is between $119,982 and $121,583 per annum with additional benefits including:
- Salary packaging for tax free income of up to $18,550 per annum
- Annual incremental pay increases
- Higher education support
- Paid professional development days
- Birthday leave
Click Apply to submit your resume and cover letter outlining how your experience relates to this role. Please contact Michael McCrystal with any questions on 0428 887 712.
Closing date is Monday, 25 September 2023 however we encourage early applications as shortlisting will commence immediately and the position may close once a suitable number of applications have been received. This position is being re-advertised and previous applicants need not reapply.
360 Health + Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values and encourages diversity within its workforce.