Want to work with a company that really rewards you? One that respects your work and provides genuine and guaranteed support for you to develop your skills? What if that same company provided a fun working environment, flexible work options, and a great work/life balance?
Make a decision you won’t regret. Discover the difference working with Real Therapy Solutions can make to your career – and your life.
Real Therapy Solutions
How would you feel about a company that recognises the contribution you make to clients through your expertise – and your passion for your work? And if you had an above-award salary as well, would you feel valued?
Work in a company that has been awarded Most Outstanding Health Service TWICE in 2023!!!!
You will be leading, mentoring, and supervising a team of Psychologists, working alongside our Team Leaders in Psychology, Speech, Occupational Therapy, and Behaviour Support you will be implementing the clinical strategies in the company strategic plan ensuring our clients receive high quality and effective support from RTS.
With the support of the Therapy Manager, Practice Lead Psychology, and your Clinic Manager you will further develop your supervision and leadership skills through regular coaching and professional development.
Our team of Psychologists work across the lifespan and supports NDIS participants, medicare clients, and private fee-paying clients.
As a Team Leader, you will be:
- Managing a reduced caseload of your own clients – based on how many supervisees you have.
- Provide leadership and clinical supervision and support the development of clinical skills and knowledge in our team of Psychologists.
- Support the Psychology team to provide high-quality therapy and assessments and achieve results for their clients.
- Provide advice and feedback on the clinical strategies for future growth of services and to the Strategic plan.
Be excited about the opportunities that lay ahead for you at Real Therapy Solutions in both the clinical and leadership space.
We encourage you to visit our website and social pages to get an idea of the great culture at Real Therapy Solutions and the feedback from the team that works with us. Come see for yourself what a supportive team in a fun and dynamic workplace of passionate professionals can do for you and your career!
- Rostered day off and flexible work options!!
- Be warmly welcomed to a multidisciplinary team that has over 50 years of combined experience.
- Access to salary sacrifice and novated lease options
- Have excellent supervision and mentoring from our caring and responsive Practice Lead Psychology and Therapy Manager.
- Be part of our face-to-face induction programs for all things clinical.
- Carry a reduced caseload to help keep your clinical skills fine-tuned ( number based on how many supervisees you have)
- Group supervision sessions
- Discipline-specific professional development days
- Multi-disciplinary professional development days
- The opportunity to observe experienced clinicians from all disciplines in therapy sessions
- On-the-job coaching and mentoring
- Progress your career with superb opportunities into evenmore Senior or Management roles.
- Develop your skills to become a specialist expert in a clinical area you love.
- Be aware that staff happiness is so important to management that they take monthly surveys to improve and make sure staff are happy.
- Earn bonuses based on reaching KPIs and enjoy dinners, Christmas parties, and more.
- Use modern technology and have access to our dedicated administrative and IT team.
- Full Australian work rights
- Full registration as a Psychologist (not Provisional) preferably with 3 years full registration.
- Experience supervising or teaching in Psychology area.
- Degree in Psychology.
- Current driver’s licence
- Police check and Working with Children check (or ability to obtain these before commencing work).
About Real Therapy Solutions
Real Therapy Solutions is a multidisciplinary team of Psychologists, Occupational therapists, Speech Pathologists and Behaviour Support Practitioners, providing holistic therapy from multidisciplinary clinics across Sydney and the Illawarra. We’re experiencing rapid growth and expansion, so we are growing our team of therapists.
The values of Real Therapy Solutions guide the behaviour and professional standards of all our staff. Our values underpin the ways in which we engage with our clients and each other. Our values are Supportive, Collaborative, Positive, Inspirational, Passionate, Fun, Innovative and Respectful.
Discover the difference working for Real Therapy Solutions can make to your career and your life and apply today!
Please note: To be considered for this position, you must have the legal right to live and work Australia, possess a current, unrestricted Australian driver’s license and have access to your own vehicle.