Remedy Healthcare is filled with people who believe they can make a difference to people’s lives. We do it by caring for people in their world, because we know that’s how we can make the biggest impact. That’s why a career at Remedy is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity to make a difference, differently.
Australian Unity is excited and proud to be partnering with Beyond Blue to deliver their support services to all Australians in need. We’re looking for experienced Mental Health Leaders to join our community-based team and make a difference every day.
This is a virtual telephone & online health service requiring you to work from home. Applications will be considered for full-time fixed term contracts, across a 24/7 roster.
What’s on Offer:
We value our employees and the wonderful work they do. Our employees enjoy an enviable range of benefits, including the following:
- Regular individual clinical supervision and peer supervision sessions
- Generous overtime allowances and penalty rates
- Enjoy additional yearly Well-Being and Community leave days
- 14 week paid parental leave, with equal benefit for both parents PLUS our Bump to Baby program
- Employee Assistance Program – support and assistance for you and your partner at those times in life when you need it most
- Attractive employee discounts on Australian Unity Banking products, Private Health and General Insurance
- Novated Leasing – enjoy a new car whilst salary packaging with Maxxia
- Travel and Accommodation – care hire, travel insurance and accommodation discounts
This role is for an experienced mental health professional who will manage a team of 10-15x Counsellors and Coaches as part of a 24/7 omnichannel brief counselling and advice service.
As the team leader your day-to-day operational management of your team will include being a clinical escalation point, clinical supervision, and include some front-line service delivery as part of the 24/7 roster.
You will work closely with fellow Team Leaders, Service Operations Leads and Quality Lead around service optimisation and enhancements.
Your expertise and qualifications will include:
- You are an adaptive leader with demonstrated experience in people management and providing clinical supervision
- You have a tertiary degree and/or masters in one of the following: Counselling, Psychology, Social Work, Social Sciences, Welfare OR:
- Tertiary degree in unrelated field plus Graduate Diploma in Counselling from ACAP (2-year Course)
- You have minimum 3-years’ experience in acute or community mental health
- You are resilient, tenacious and have demonstrated experience in developing and coaching individuals/teams
As this is a phone-based telephone service there are minimum setup requirements for you to adequately perform in this role including:
- Private room/space which can be used for your home office set up
- Active landline and suitable internet connection
- You have strong IT skills and proficiency in telephony-based systems where you are comfortable navigating software, typing and talking at the same time.
To support you with your working from home set up we will provide you with a company laptop, headset and additional financial support for any office equipment required to support you in your role.
Click Apply or contact Anna Mitchell, Talent Acquisition Specialist, for a confidential discussion at [email protected]
Applications close Wednesday 4th October 2023
Australian Unity is an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from all members of the community, including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and, mature aged people.