THE ROLE – We are looking for people who can:-
- Work with partner agencies within the Orange Door to provide an effective and responsive service;
- Provide a more visible contact point so that people know where to go for specialist support;
- Help people to identify family violence and child wellbeing issues;
- Provide advice based on contemporary risk assessment tools and guidance;
- Provide specialist support and tailored advice for victims, families and children, and perpetrators
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer;
- Location – this position is currently a hybrid arrangement working from the Leongatha Salvation Army office and home. Within the next 12-18months there is going to be an office opening in Wonthaggi which is where the position will then be permanently based.
- Job Security – .6EFT (24hrs) Choice of 12mths fixed term based in Leongatha OR ongoing if candidate agrees to move to Wonthaggi once the new Office is constructed.
- Salary – SCHADS Award Level 6 | $102,000 P/A (Pro rata) | + Superannuation | Annual indexation | Portable long service leave | Leave opportunities.
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – what you will bring;
- Understanding of Family Violence drivers, risk assessment and safety planning;
- Experience working with families and children with complex needs and risk issues;
- Demonstrated ability to conduct comprehensive safety and wellbeing assessments;
- Proven ability to engage with families who are reluctant to use support services;
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence |Working With Children Check |Police Check
- Minimum of Bachelor in Social Work, Psychology, Counselling, Family Therapy or substantial experience in a related field. *Family Safe Victoria‘s Minimum Mandatory Qualifications Requirements were introduced on 1st July, 2021 and further details are available at https://safeandequal.org.au/working-in-family-violence/minimum-qualifications/. Diploma qualified applicants with experience in the field are also encouraged to apply.
About Quantum Support Services
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
How to apply
To review the Position Description please refer to our website at www.quantum.org.au/careers
To apply please submit a detailed cover letter (aligning your answers to the Key Selection Criteria) with your current Resume and 3 referees to [email protected] or click on the “Apply” button and follow the prompts!
For further information in relation to this opportunity please contact Lucy Burton on 1800 243 455
Applications will be considered for progression to interview, as and when they are received.