- Casual Pool
- Training and 24/7 Support
- Fast expansion in the Northern & Southern suburbs of Adelaide
We help young people in out of home care:
- Active support: meal prep, dressing, transportation, social outings, plan for and achieve daily goals
- Health support: administer and document medication and follow health support plans
- Positive behaviour support: manage behaviours, triggers and escalations
- Safeguarding: ensure safety of you and the young person, documentation and reports
- Demonstrated motivation to work with young people
- Qualification – hold or be working towards a minimum Certificate IV. Please review the recognised Minimum Qualification Standards here.
- Available to work rotating rosters including weekends and overnights shifts.
- Current paid DHS Working with Children Check
- Valid driver’s license
- First aid certificate
- Current Psychological Assessment (within 5 years)
- Up to date Covid vaccinations
- Completed training modules – KidSafe (infant safe training) & Child Safe Environment “through their eyes”.
For more information on our recruitment process, please click here
- Hourly rate based on SCHADS Award 2.2 ($41.53 per hour) + super
- Paid training and opportunities for career development
- All required PPE
- 24/7 crisis and incident response support
- Free confidential counselling support
We provide services to people with disability, young people and children in out-of-home care, their families and communities. We believe everyone is equal. You can learn more about us here.
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
For all enquiries please contact Rachel Shorrock on 0447 397 665.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior appointment.