You will work within a residential program and ensure that a homelike environment is maintained and that children and young people engage in activities that promote wellbeing and capacity development.
- Attend to the daily care needs of children and young people;
- Provide therapeutic support and guidance and ensure consistency of care at all times;
- Manage challenging and complex behaviours;
- Facilitate the operation of the residential household, including cleaning, cooking and other relevant tasks;
- Support and promote social, emotional, behavioural and developmental outcomes for children and young people
- Diploma in community services, youth work or similar
- Full NSW Drivers Licence
- Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Unrestricted Visa Holder
- Current First Aid certificate
- Current CPR certificate
- Willingness to undergo a police check
- Vaccinated or exempt from vaccination against Covid-19
- Must be available for day, evening, and weekend shifts.