Additionally, you will have the opportunity to actively participate in Clinic sessions attended by the family and our Clinical team, giving you the opportunity and experience of positively influencing the future of a child with Autism and their family. We are currently looking for therapists to work in Logan and surrounds to provide mobile services to our clients.
Ideally, the successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate an ability to play and engage appropriately with young children. This could include previous experience as a youth worker, working in an early childhood setting or school, babysitting or even your own lived experience
- Be a student or graduate of an Early Childhood, Youth Work, Psychology or Allied Health discipline looking for work related to your field of study
- Have previous experience working with young children with ASD and wish to further develop your career in this area (Highly Regarded)
- Show an ability to develop and maintain a positive and objective relationship with a child’s family
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate in an appropriate manner to both internal and external stakeholders. This could include clinical meetings, client notes and emails
Why work for Lizard?
- You will have the rewarding experience of transforming the lives of children and their families
- You will receive full in-house and in-field training from our team of experienced Clinicians before being placed on to our programs
- Career development in the fast-growing field of Applied Behaviour Analysis
- Ongoing training and development to support your grow your skills and knowledge
- You will have the support and encouragement of a close-knit and passionate team
- The legal right to work in Australia
- Clear NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Working with Children Check – Employee
- Valid Driver’s licence with reliable transport
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
If you would like to join a company that truly cares and wants to make a difference in peoples lives then please apply today with your updated resume.