Therapy Manager- Bunbury, WA
Our client is in search of a Therapy Manager to join their team in Bunbury. Our ideal candidate encourages a positive team culture, is extremely personable and both values and nurtures a safe, supportive, and dynamic environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary starting from $110,000 + super + travel expenses.
- Professional development and support
- Work with a leading health-care provider
- Develop and maintain positive key partnerships and networks- this is crucial to the success of the role, both internally and externally
- Supporting the Leadership Team manage ethical dilemmas in a supportive and collaborative manner.
- Facilitate and monitor the provision of safe, effective practice, which meets the needs of clients and their families.
- Communicate efficiently and courteously, whilst modelling conflict resolution effectively to support a cohesive working environment.
- Review of therapy leadership’s key performance indicators and working with the Therapy Leadership Team to achieve their targets.
- Identify and support relevant research initiatives.
- Develop and maintain standards relevant to audit, ensuring accurate data collection processes are met.
- We are looking for a candidate who has strong communication skills, core values and meaningful engagement skills.
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to manage a clinical team.
- Experience in a similar role working with Managing Director & Clinical Leads ensure quality of service delivery & good practice.
What we require from you
- Experience in people management and/or leadership.
- Emotional intelligence and resilience.
- Flexibility, ability to prioritise, multi-task and problem solve.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Demonstrated computer literacy.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Full valid Driver’s License
- Working with Children’s Check
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Qualification in Physiotherapy / Occupational Therapy / Speech Pathology / Dietetics or Psychology (Undergraduate or Masters) DESIRABLE
Overall, working with Talent Quarter as a Therapy Manager is an excellent opportunity to grow your career, make a difference in the lives of others.
We offer an amazing referral scheme also, so if you know anyone looking for an opportunity reach out to us today!
If you’re Interested, Please ‘Apply now ‘or if you want more information feel free to contact Tori or Lorraine our dedicated Allied Health consultants @Talent Quarter.
Or Phone: 0863880713 / 0862556530
We look forward to working with you and creating your new and exciting job opportunity.