- Well established RTO
- Casual position on offer
- North Lakes Training Location
It is an exciting time to join this market leading RTO as it now requires an experienced Trainer and Assessor to deliver a Certificate IV in Mental Health to job seeker students. This leading RTO is looking for experienced trainers and assessors who share their principles in assisting their students achieve their vocational goals through high standards of educational training and classroom-based support. We currently have a casual position on offer with the training location situated in North Lakes.
To become part of this exciting team, successful applicants should possess the following:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110 + TAELLN411 / TAA40116)
- Certificate IV in Mental Health (CHC43315) OR Certificate IV in Mental Health Peer Work (CHC43515)
- Industry experience is essential
- Training experience with an RTO (preferred)
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and self-motivated, with a flexible and adaptable attitude in a diverse work environment.
- Dynamic trainer with the ability to engage all learner types and levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Valid Working with Children’s Check
- Ability to deliver training and assessment in both classroom and workplace-based settings
Established in 1968, Ashley Services Group Limited (ASG) is an integrated Labour Hire, Recruitment and Training organisation that has been delivering workforce management and business improvement programs for over 50 years. Today, we operate nationally across Australia and have over 320 internal staff and more than 7,000 associates across the Group.
Ashley Institute of Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), which forms part of the ASG, delivering accredited face-to-face training through both workplace and class-room environments throughout Australia and provides tailored and innovative training programs to some of Australia’s leading organisations and for job seekers alike.
If you believe you have the skills, experience and attributes for this role don’t wait any longer APPLY NOW! For any queries on the role feel free to contact the internal recruitment team on (02) 9216 4710. Please be aware only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ashley Services Group strives to be a diverse and inclusive workplace for all people. We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with a disability.