TRIAGE SOCIAL WORKER – MENTAL HEALTH
Salary: $80 – $120 per hour + Superannuation + Salary Packaging
Location: Albury, regional NSW
Hours: Full Time – Monday – Friday. 4:30pm finish every day!
Contract: 3 or 6 months. Flexible and ongoing
Accommodation: Private accommodation included (along with travel to contract and onward travel when contract finishes)
We are looking for skilled Mental Health Clinician’s wanting a dynamic role within a Triage Team. You will work within a multidisciplinary group dedicated to assessment, suicide risk response, and short-term community follow-up for individuals presenting acute signs of mental illness or posing significant risks to themselves or others. You will work within a specialist mental health unit which offers a range of inpatient and community-based services for people with mental illness.
- Bachelor Degree in Social Work
- Social Worker with AASW eligibility
- Previous experience working within a Triage setting
- Strong experience working with Adult Mental Health patients
- Working With Children’s Check or willingness to obtain one
- National Police Check or willingness to obtain one
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate
If you are interested in this role and you meet the requirements above, please email a copy of your resume to [email protected] or alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, call 0421 205 113.