We are leaders in mental health service delivery, specialising in working with adults and young people, and in early childhood intervention.
Stride is a name that expresses our ambition – it’s a name that’s purposeful and shows awareness of the important role we play in the recovery journey.
As we embark on our next stage, join us to make a difference. We’re here to Stride.
headspace Uplift Youth Support Program (formerly known as Youth Severe and Complex Mental Health Service), Stride QLD. The key principle of the Uplift program is a commitment to providing age appropriate, youth friendly services which are engaging and acceptable to young people and that are congruent with the stage of development of the individual.
- 2 x permanent positions available across headspace Meadowbrook and headspace Beaudesert.
- Full-time & Part-time roles considered
- Paying on HPSS Level 3 (above award payment for highly experienced clinicians) plus Super
- Leave loading at 17.5%
- Salary Packaging options (up to $15,899 tax free!)
- Meals and entertainment allowance of up to $2,650!
- Excellent training and development
- Paid Parental leave
- Stride Rewards – access to discounts from 100s of retailers (fashion, food and fitness)
- One paid wellbeing leave day per year
- Purchase up to 5 additional leave days in a 12 month period (pro rata entitlement if part-time)
- Reflective practice supervision
- Supportive team environment
- The purpose of this role is to deliver superior evidence based clinical care and case management as a member of the multidisciplinary team.
- To achieve better health outcomes for young people seeking to access primary care, mental healthcare, alcohol and drug services and social, educational and vocational services.
- Support the delivery of mental health services across community and inpatient settings, within a clinical case management model, including biopsychosocial assessment, referral management, crisis management, and discharge planning in accordance with professional, ethical and National Mental Health standards, utilising significant clinical experience in the field of Mental Health.
- You will be required to work one evening per week (Wednesdays 11:00 – 19:30)
- Must have one of the following: Full AHPRA registration as an Occupational Therapist, Nurse OR General or Provisional registration as a Psychologist/Clinical Psychologist OR AASW registration or eligibility as a Social Worker
- Ability to participate in a multidisciplinary team utilising high level communication skills to establish effective partnerships and provide consultation to the
- team as well as government and other non-government service providers.
- Must be able to provide direct clinical services including clinical case management, mental health assessment, planning and delivery within the context of a multidisciplinary environment
- Demonstrating a great level of profession specific knowledge, expertise and skill.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Prior experience in mental health case management (desirable)
- Must be eligible to apply/currently hold a Blue Card
- Must hold/be willing to apply for NDIS worker screening clearance
- Must have a drivers license
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for all positions and is in accordance with Stride policy. As part of the recruitment process Stride requests evidence of vaccination status (in accordance with privacy principles) to ensure compliance with this policy requirement.
Stride is an inclusive workplace and we encourage applications from diverse backgrounds in order to enhance the depth of cultural diversity and insight within our workforce.
This includes but is not limited to people with a lived-experience of mental health recovery, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities.
To apply complete the online application form, attach a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role.
Applications will be viewed and actioned upon receipt with a final closing date of 13 September 2023.
For queries email [email protected].