Employment Type: Permanent Part Time
Position Classification: Dependent upon qualifications and experience
Remuneration: $67,357.32 – $105,895.00 per annum, pro rata (+ super + 17.5% leave loading where applicable)
Hours per Week: up to 32
Requisition ID: REQ424535
Applications Close: 6 September 2023
Vaccination Category: A (including influenza and 3 doses of COVID-19 vaccination)
Outstanding Experience. Infinite Opportunities.
We’ve prepared oodles of goodies to help you move and settle in, including:
- Salary packaging up to $20,600 per annum tax free for living expenses! Take advantage of novated leasing a new car!
- Relocation assistance and accommodation support considerations
- Subsidised gym and leisure centre membership for you and your family
- Free confidential counselling services for you and your family
- Flexible working arrangements, choose your own hours!
Craving a fresh start somewhere new and actually interesting? Join the incredible team in the Murrumbidgee District. Jump in at a comfort level that suits you: from state-of-the-art hospital that will remind you of the city, to small multi-disciplinary health facility where you literally get to do it all. No matter where you choose, your learning will be nurtured and you’ll be well supported to operate at the top of your scope.
And don’t worry – there are already oodles of young people here to welcome you: at work, in local clubs, at the pub, and down at the river!
There’s heaps to show your family when they come to visit, which is a breeze – you’ll be central to Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra. (You can always pop home for the weekend on a quick flight if you find a break in your social calendar!)
Want to know more about the community of Wagga Wagga? Visit us here.
About Your Role
The aim of this service is to improve the emotional, social and mental wellbeing of individuals who have been victims of intimate partner violence, sexual and physical abuse and their non-offending family members through the provision of a specialist counselling response that includes:
- Trauma informed crisis intervention and response
- Case coordination that includes intake, assessment, case planning and referral functions,
- Client focussed advocacy, liaison and consultation,
- Being a consultation and liaison resource for MLHD Health Professionals working in acute and non-acute settings, and,
- A genuine client centred approach, collaborating across services to ensure clients receive the service they need, when they need it.
Learn more about the role and requirements here.
Upgrade Your Career and Lifestyle at MLHD
Your application will require you to include a resume and cover letter outlining your skills and experience and why you are a good fit for this position.
Go on, you’ve earned a promotion, a world-class workplace, inspiring colleagues, award-winning staﬀ and patient programs – all wrapped up in a rich tapestry of cultural treasures. Contact Katie Lynch-Ridley, District Clinical Leader, Sexual Assault Counselling Services on 02 6938 6467 or [email protected] now for a confidential chat.
New applicants must have completed the COVID-19 vaccination course prior to commencement with NSW Health or provide an approved medical contraindication certificate. Should a medical contraindication certificate be provided, ongoing employment post certificate expiry is conditional to meeting COVID-19 vaccination requirements.
MLHD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Aboriginal People and people from racial, ethnic, or ethno-religious minority groups and people with disability.