Hillcrest provides excellent facilities and a supportive work environment. The College is located at Clyde North, near Berwick.
- Full-time or part-time, ongoing teaching position
- Preferred commencement – immediate
- Applications for a Term 4 or 2024 start will be considered
CREST Education comprises two independent, coeducational schools with over 2,200 students, an Equestrian Centre and an Environmental Reserve at Clyde North. Hillcrest Christian College, established in 1981, operates from Early Learning to VCE levels. Rivercrest Christian College is an authorised International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP), Middle Years Programme (MYP) and Diploma Programme (DP) World School, with modern facilities at Clyde North. It is a growing College, adding a new year level each year; our first Year 11 classes commence in 2024.
Hillcrest Christian College invites applications from suitably qualified and enthusiastic candidates for the ongoing position of Psychology Teacher.
Our current vacancy includes Year 10 and Year 11 Psychology. In 2024, this role will include VCE (Year 12) Psychology.
A full-time position is available, but we are open to negotiating a part-time position.
Get in early for 2024 or start earlier if you are available!
The successful candidate will have:
- the desire to teach in an environment where both Christian values and academic excellence are emphasised
- the ability to teach Psychology from Year 10 through to Year 12
- the proven ability to drive academic achievement whilst supporting a diversity of learners
- strong academic qualifications and a commitment to ongoing professional learning
- Competitive salary
- Free parking and free gym on site
- Friendly and supportive working environment
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a genuine commitment to the Christian ethos of CREST Education.
CREST Education is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare of children and their protection. All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the College’s Code of Conduct and Child Safe Policy. Applicants are required to provide a valid VIT registration and will be subject to police and background checking in accordance with this policy.
Applications close on Friday 11th August 2023 at 10:00am.
Interviews may commence before the closing date, but no job offers will be made until after the closing time.
Candidates are required to complete the online application and supply a covering letter and CV. Please state all of the subjects you are qualified to teach.
Applications should be addressed to Mrs Joanne Ball, Human Resources Manager.
Alternatively, for further information, please call Joanne on 9702 2144.