Tablelands Regional Council (TRC) is a forward-thinking, progressive, and inclusive organisation, delivering a range of services and programs for our community. We have a highly skilled workforce who provide innovative solutions to problems. We seek and recruit people who are passionate about the region, work well in a team environment and have the skills and abilities to produce quality outcomes.
Tablelands Regional Council offers:
- Flexible Working Conditions – we encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Diverse Training Opportunities – we support staff in their roles.
- Career Progression – we provide opportunities to continually grow and build a career in local government.
- Equal Remuneration – we offer equal employment opportunities.
The WHS Business Partner provides specialist advice, training, consultation, coaching and support to stakeholders to ensure the TRC safety system is effectively implemented across the organisation, with the key focus being on the health and safety of our employees. This role will also be required to provide specialist support and coordinate the implementation of Myosh (safety management system) across the organisation.
Applications Close 5pm, Wednesday 16 August 2023
- Full Time
- Fixed Term effective until Friday 18 October 2024
- Attractive Superannuation – 12% Council Contribution
- Locality Allowance (if applicable)
- 1 FTE 72.5 hours per fortnight
- Flexible working arrangements with RDO incentive
- LGIA Level 5 (Stream A) $85,709.64 per annum / $3,296.52 per fortnight
- Malanda location with the requirement to work at other bases as required
How to apply
1. Enter your personal details and respond to the selection criteria by answering the questions. There is no need to formally respond to selection criteria in a separate document.
2. Attach your resume and cover letter. Ensure your documents are saved with no spaces in the file name e.g. JohnSmithResume or John_Smith_Resume. This will ensure you do not have technical problems uploading
For further details about the role download the Position Description.
Employment with TRC
For further information about conditions of employment, working at TRC, and living and Working on the Tablelands go to TRC Careers.
For more information about the role please contact Mal Kerr, WHS Lead Business Partner during office hours – 07 4089 2578
Technical Issues Contact:
For application enquiries, please contact Human Resources during office hours – 07 4089 2220
We encourage applicants from all backgrounds including First Nations People, people from different cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities.