Servicing across Riverland SA . Permanent Parttime position, 3 Days per week, available for the next Youth Consultants to join the Transition to Work Team.
Create relationships with young people on your caseload and motivate them into suitable pathway to employment. Ability to listen and guide participants to help enhance their skills and develop career plans and truly change their lives.
Use our highly effective and proven strategy for success to deliver excellence. If you aim to be excellent at all of the steps in our Success Principles, results will follow. Your competitive nature and pride in performance will ensure results.
- Improve the job-readiness of young job seekers
- Guide young people into work through persistent engagement with your caseload
- Understand each individual’s barriers to maximize opportunities
- Multi-task, stay organized and maintain accurate records
- Work within and contribute to a high-performance culture
- Liaise with local businesses and employers to assist recruitment needs
With the right attitude, you don’t need experience. Sureway’s training and onboarding packages provide all the tools you need. If you have transferable skills, a positive attitude, ability to manage your workload / priorities, experience with a variety of customer relationships and solid administration skills you can succeed with us.
- Comprehensive onboarding and staff development program
- Laptops for all employees
- Values based reward program
- Performance-based bonuses
- Birthday leave
- Additional week of leave after 3 years of service
Sureway Employment and Training lead the industry in Workforce Australia Employment Services and Disability Employment Services. We also extend to the delivery of training and health supports. Sureway deliver innovative programs to job seekers, employers and learners across NSW, VIC, ACT and SA. Our growing suite of services assists people to achieve their goals and aspirations in life.
This position requires the successful applicant to undertake a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and relevant state-based screens. Applicants also must have the right to work in Australia.