We are currently recruiting for Youth Mental Health Workers with experience working with complex cases, carrying our risk assessments and provide support to those youths and the youth and their families affected by Mental Health, AOD or Family Violence issues as either a Case Manager or Clinician. These opportunities are located around the South-East Suburbs and the CBD.
Excellent opportunities are becoming available for Youth Mental Health Workers. We have multiple outreach based roles as well as hybrid work model. You will be skilled and capable in the delivery of community or clinically based mental health services for youth. You will be an integral member of the multidisciplinary team providing both one on one and group interventions and supports to young people who have lived with family members with severe and persistent mental health, AOD or family violence issues.
This role will include:
- Providing individualised strengths bases support to participants, some with complex needs
- Assisting participants to set and achieve their recovery goals, and support them through times of crisis
- Liaising with stakeholders and other support services, to ensure the best outcome for the client
- Reviewing and documenting clients’ recovery every few months
- Participation in multidisciplinary team meetings and discussions
You will have:
- A comprehensive understanding of the Youth sector
- Bachelor of Social Work or other relevant Bachelor is also accepted
- A minimum of 4 years post-grad experience
- Sound discipline knowledge gained through experience, training or education
- Understanding of the Strengths Based Approach principles
- Knowledge of the National Mental Health Standards
- Professional or specialised knowledge in the area of Mental illness, drug and alcohol and family violence.
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne’s fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
Apply today or alternatively send an up-to-date resume to the team at [email protected]
If you’d like to have a confidential chat about this, or any of our latest positions feel free to call the team on 03 9081 0559.
JOB SUMMARY: Provide clinical and community based support to clients to ensure they have the opportunity to achieve a full and meaningful life.