Open Access College plays an important and critical role in addressing educational disadvantaged for South Australian Students who are not able to attend school in person or are unable to access aspects of the full curriculum at their local school. The College is a leader in distance education and operates from Campuses located in Adelaide and Port Augusta. The College caters for Reception to Year 12 students, providing dynamic and innovative teaching and learning programs.
- This is an ONGOING POSITION 24/01/2024, at Open Access College, Marden Campus
- Fraction of Time: 1.0 non-leave conditions
The Youth Worker, will be responsible for:
- the coordination of timely and effective case management.
- supporting disengaged students in their social and emotional wellbeing, encouraging their continued connection with education within school and beyond through the provision of case management services and access to external service providers.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their:
- High-level ability to work collaboratively and establish effective working relationships with staff, young people, parents/caregivers, external agencies, and the wider community.
- Ability to effectively work with a diverse range of young people and their families to initiate and manage change to achieve desired outcomes.
- Experience in providing a quality case management service to achieve educational or organisational goals for young people, especially those in identified target groups.
For full job and person specifications or any questions please contact Zena Wotton, Assistant Principal – Wellbeing: [email protected]
Applications must be submitted via Edujobs to qualify for consideration. Please note the ‘Eligibility and Application instructions’ contained within the Edujobs advertisement.
Position No: 2024-0849-SS3-A-0-3
Applications Close: 28/09/2023